Friday, June 7, 2013

The DawGHouse

Tehehe



Tehehe

arf :3



arf :3

steambound: Have a bite! dunno what to tag this but - holy....



steambound:

Have a bite!

dunno what to tag this but - holy. fuck. NOM!

It's a start…



It's a start…

By ♥ Oh that? That was the dishwasher. Anyways…you were...



By 

Oh that? That was the dishwasher. Anyways…you were saying?

the-alley: The message is clear Wut -_-



the-alley:

The message is clear

Wut -_-

the-alley: Puppy Needs earballs…



the-alley:

Puppy

Needs earballs…

I'm not sure I quite get what is going on here but…...



I'm not sure I quite get what is going on here but… I like it.

transparentcollection: transparent But…but…



transparentcollection:

transparent

But…but…

5-nin-de-arashi: abyarashi: treasurewisesilliness: princesstam...



5-nin-de-arashi:

abyarashi:

treasurewisesilliness:

princesstamii:

s-nn-mero:

Japan > Everywhere else

OMG! *m*

This is Japan in a nutshell.  Forget all the crazy stuff with the weird tv programs and the cosplaying—that's just the outer shell that gets attention because it's unusual.  This, this is the beauty of the country.  I've had little grandmothers chase me down because I dropped my shinkansen tickets.  In amusement parks, the attendants do their upmost to get lost items (usually cardigans or kids' shoes) back to the owners—before the owners even realize they'd lost said item(s). I've had complete strangers not only give my thorough directions but have offered to drive me to the place I needed to go.

It is so, so, so hard to go back to the States after you get the J-treatment. I mean, Japan has its downside ("What is this madness you call pizza???"), but the general attitudes of everyone—even the so-called hardcore yankees (two of whom who, on a blazing summer day, helped me find one of my schools when I was heinously lost in the labyrinth that is the neighborhood in which said school is located)—is the epitome of the mindset that I wish everyone would adopt. Because yelling at people gets you nowhere. And being able to empathize with people kinda helps make this country a really nice place to live in.

Reblogging again for THIS 

THIS IS THE MOST ACCURATE POST I'VE SEEN ON TUMBLR

westlancs: Nice involuntary fuck position Restraints in a...



westlancs:

Nice involuntary fuck position

Restraints in a pinch!

Denim and boys in rope, yesh plz!



Denim and boys in rope, yesh plz!

glucotoby: bondage Nom nom



glucotoby:

bondage

Nom nom

babycuts: <3 cute bondage <3 Awwwr they tried :3



babycuts:

<3 cute bondage <3

Awwwr they tried :3

misterchristianx: The puppy, Ryan, lay quietly on the floor in...



misterchristianx:

The puppy, Ryan, lay quietly on the floor in the window of the pet shop, asleep.

Crawling about on all fours was exhausting and every time he tried to settle back on his rear to relax he'd find himself putting pressure on the tail plug up his ass. He'd yelp in surprise and somewhere within the metal confines of the locked chastity cage his member would twitch and try to swell up, only succeeding in frustrating him further.

He had whimpered and tried to rest uncomfortably on the floor. A position which forced him to splay his bound limbs off to either side, rest his face and chest on the ground and hike his tail into the air. The pup's face flushed bright red when realized the stance this put him in and he saw people passing by the window stopping to stare with a smile on their lips.

Precum dripped through the metal grate at the end of the chastity tube. Quivering with embarrassment he only managed to make it seem as though the tail plug were wagging. Finally Ryan closed his eyes tightly and tried to imagine himself somewhere else.

He was wrested from his sleep by the sound of someone opening the door to his cage. Struggling to get himself back up onto all fours the puppy heard the manager's voice and someone else.

"Oh yes indeed sir, we do all kinds of modifications: finger amputations, voice removal, even tendon clipping and neutering. Which was it you were interested in."

Eyes now wide with fear, the puppy crawled to the farthest corner of his cell and tried his best not to imagine what his fate was about to become.

***

Too cute. Enough said. :p

I had no idea what I would end up with when I started this. Now I think I need to see a dentist - all the sweetness in this pic is rotting my teeth.

Yet another chance to design more bdsm toys. The arm binders, gag and chastity cage will all be in next year's MisterX Unlimited catalog.

can't get enough of MisterX :3

misterchristianx: ladyogrady: My thesis project, Dom &...


Instigation


Negotiation


Play


Post-Play


Aftercare

misterchristianx:

ladyogrady:

My thesis project, Dom & Sub, a.k.a. why I've been such a bad tumblr-er/bad friend/etc. My artist statement:

Dom & Sub is a body of illustrative work in digital media that attempts to humanize practitioners of BDSM and offer a representation of kinky sex that not only refutes negative stereotypes but informs the audience that sadomasochistic play is done best between happy, healthy, and consenting adults. I portrayed the couple in the work not only engaging in S&M play but also building a "scene" together and nurturing one another after the play has concluded; these are moments often left unconsidered or completely ignored in visual representations of S&M. I believe it's important to see how kinky scenes are crafted with care, commitment to safety and enthusiastic consent in order to limit those times when sadomasochistic play is used to abuse or dehumanize other human beings. It is my hope that my audience will learn from the illustrations that sadomasochistic play is not always dark or scary, and that fellow 'kinksters' can enjoy tender representations of S&M that do not ridicule or pathologize them. I've designed the work to engage sadomasochistic imagery, material and theory with an ethical conscience.

I don't often reblog others work on my tumblr. In fact, I don't ever. But I really thought this was worth sharing.

Amazing work and writing :3

Am I missing something here? Was he just dropped on the floor?



Am I missing something here? Was he just dropped on the floor?

Yay rope buddies :3



Yay rope buddies :3

Nom nom…secret fetish time!



Nom nom…secret fetish time!

C O R S E T!!!



C O R S E T!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment