Wednesday, June 5, 2013

BDSM

Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo



k9trainer: nolimitsowner: Yes. Your suffering pleases...



k9trainer:

nolimitsowner:

Yes. Your suffering pleases me.

You may have noticed I have a thing about eyes,what do these eyes say to you?

Photo



bimbopuppyslut: Puppy loves outdoors and playing outside! Of...



bimbopuppyslut:

Puppy loves outdoors and playing outside! Of course it means bathtime for Puppy!

Photo



slavebarbara:  



slavebarbara:

 

Photo



farmd0g: Petgirl Monday



farmd0g:

Petgirl Monday

Photo



beautifullittlesoup: I liiiikke this one



beautifullittlesoup:

I liiiikke this one

Photo



shrouded-in-darkness:                        Restrained and...



shrouded-in-darkness:

                       Restrained and chaind

                       (Shrouded In Darkness(Tumblr After Dark)

Follow me into the darkness

inyourtummy: I looked down, and saw how perfect she was.



inyourtummy:

I looked down, and saw how perfect she was.

Photo



Photo



puppygirlsnplaythings: Every good dog deserves a treat.



puppygirlsnplaythings:

Every good dog deserves a treat.

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment