Thursday, June 6, 2013

A Cup of Tea

Photo









lethaltune: - Skinny Love, Bon Iver



lethaltune:

- Skinny Love, Bon Iver

Photo



Photo



Photo



connuh: i need a job that pays at least 10,000 dollars an hour

connuh:

i need a job that pays at least 10,000 dollars an hour

hope you had a wonderful day :)

Aw thank you <3

Photo



laughbreathelife: sppice: I love this photo so much because it...



laughbreathelife:

sppice:

I love this photo so much because it pretty much explains me; I either only lightly enter a thought/idea/conversation, or I go all out and explore just about every aspect and though I could possible have about it

This is me

youngblackandvegan: want tattoo need tattoo money . . . have tattoo money have other shit i should...

youngblackandvegan:

want tattoo

need tattoo money

.

.

.

have tattoo money

have other shit i should be doing with that money

Photo



Photo



graphikh: Coffee girl



graphikh:

Coffee girl

Photo



queenofteens: near perfect colour



queenofteens:

near perfect colour

I can never sleep at night because as soon as I go to bed I start stressing out about every little...

I can never sleep at night because as soon as I go to bed I start stressing out about every little thing and then suddenly I’m wide awake…ugh. But I really need to get it together because my work is going to start making me work earlier and I’m already stressing out that I wont sleep.

Photo



oystermag: Sky Ferreira x ASOS x Jason Lee Parry



oystermag:

Sky Ferreira x ASOS x Jason Lee Parry

Photo



Photo





No comments:

Post a Comment