Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Unlikely Doll

No ?, just wanted to say you have the most beautiful shapely ass that I think I have ever seen. Lots of love for ya. XO

Wow, that is quite a compliment! Goodness. Thank you!

so i went back to the beginning of your tumblr to try to find out when you met him, i saw summer of 2012, but was wondering also how?

I really need a FAQ for things like this. We met very much by chance, and were together before we realized we were both into a D/s relationship. :]

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



in-morpheus-arms: ☸



in-morpheus-arms:

letmedothis: right here



letmedothis:

right here

cumontheass: This whole gif set…wow.  The cumshot over her ass...









cumontheass:

This whole gif set…wow.  The cumshot over her ass in the second frame is great.

http://cumontheass.tumblr.com

Photo



Mmmmm hey baby girl you talk privately?

Surely you aren't serious.

Photo













Mm, Daddy, thank you for the present.



Mm, Daddy, thank you for the present.

Photo



Feeling daddy's cock get all big and hot against my...



Feeling daddy's cock get all big and hot against my panties makes me all flustered. Makes me want his mouth on my nipples, and on the damping folds between my legs. Makes me want him inside me, not only against me.

Touch her like this, Daddy?



Touch her like this, Daddy?

Photo



sitonmyface68: Mmmm



sitonmyface68:

Mmmm

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment