Friday, June 7, 2013

Tits Pits Clits and bong hits.

Photo



Photo



Photo



slowlyleaninglowly: norsecow: He looks fun ^^



slowlyleaninglowly:

norsecow:

He looks fun

^^

darlingarms: photo by Brandon Witzel



darlingarms:

photo by Brandon Witzel

Ill give you some reasons why you should date me, I love sex, sex anywhere just sex, id love the fuck you, your the same age so we would have more experience, we can have sleepovers and watch whatever you want ill give you tickles while I watch you sleep, we can have kinky sex ill treat you perfect even when im in the shittest mood id treat you like you are the only person in the world.

sounds good but sorry.

condommodel: stop being cute you live far away

condommodel:

stop being cute you live far away

Photo



Photo



You can clearly do better then kirra

shut up ova your shit

Photo



tellmeallyoursexrets: <33333333333



tellmeallyoursexrets:

<33333333333

Photo



sulkingsoul: follow my Instagram for a shout out @_jessdaniels



sulkingsoul:

follow my Instagram for a shout out @_jessdaniels

Photo



explain a perfect girl

explain your mum ?

Does kirras family like you ? have you met them ?

probly not i dont dont know, um iv met her mum, and sister

you are correct i do not know you, but that does not give me no right to an opinion. don't think so less of yourself brad. xx

so very kind thank you, but once you get to know me your opinion would probs change :) x

you seem rather lovely if i must say myself. and trust me you're much more wonderful than you obviously realise. xx

You probly dont know me hahaha x

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment